Testing Services – Pump Testing
As you read below you’ll see we go the extra step to ensure you get the best pump testing and results. Sterling Performance can validate a variety of pumps; fuel pump testing, EV coolant pump testing, coolant pump testing, and fluid pump testing. We guarantee your pump test and data because we don’t cut corners.
Your Pump Durability Test Results Will Help You Determine:
- Wear detection behavior and lifetime span
- Robustness determination to different fluids and temperatures
- Operating characteristics to your procedures and specified fluids and fuels
Per Pump Testing:
- Your pumps or modules are individually wired, controlled, and monitored; not as a group.
- Individual Alarms (per pump) to track and monitor every setting; not just as a batch.
- We have 36 Pump Durability Tanks capable of independently testing 216 Pumps.
This means we can record data, control and check individual flow, pressure, temperature, cycle, fuel, voltage, duration, etc. all on a per-pump basis. No one else offers that capability except Sterling Performance.
Remote Offsite Test Control and Monitoring (around the clock):
We can guarantee your pump tests go according to specification because we use state-of-the-art technology, a fiber optic network, and staff paging alerts to remotely monitor and control all of these tests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Complete offsite remote control.
“Per Pump” Performance Measurements (24 hrs a day / 7 days a week):
- Time to Prime
- High Speed Data Collection if needed, so you won’t miss anything
- Temperature Testing
- Hot and Cold Thermal Cycling (-77 °C to 177 °C)
- Pressure, Pressure Cycling, Pressurization Time
- Flow Testing
- Cycle, Duration, Frequency Testing
- Voltage Testing
- Any Fuels or Fluids, Hydraulic Oils, and Water
- Any Measurement you Need or Want