About Sterling Performance, Inc.
About Sterling Performance – Sterling Performance, Inc. was incorporated under the laws of Michigan, November 12, 1990. The evolution of the enterprise which has become Sterling Performance, Inc. includes the world’s finest, fastest and most reliable Racing Engines that money can buy, as well as one of the best Accredited Testing Laboratories in Michigan.
Located in Milford, Michigan – Sterling Performance provides development, durability, and validation testing of fuel systems and components for automotive, marine, off-road, and industrial manufacturers and suppliers, as well as vibration, environmental, engine dynamometer service, and materials testing.
About Sterling Performance
About Sterling Performance, explore our website to learn more. We have the finest, most experienced staff, which is why our engines and testing integrity cannot be beat; having led to numerous world speed records and international race wins, as well as patents and top quality tested products for our test service customers.
It is our goal to:
- Be recognized as the top Permeation Testing Facility in the state.
- Become a growing partner in EV battery testing, battery testing, and battery pack testing
- Continue to grow and expand our testing capabilities.
- Accommodate the upcoming, futuristic technological needs of our customers
- Build a positive rapport with all our customers and encourage customer satisfaction, loyalty and repeatability by providing accurate precision test results.
We are an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited facility offering a wide range of test and analysis services. We specialize in fuels and fluids testing for the transportation industry. From DV and PV testing to more custom requirements on systems and components, we have the expertise to deliver quality results on time and within budget.
See what other industries we serve. our 34,000+ square foot facility houses everything needed to provide a variety of testing lab services, from automotive, OEM, Marine, small and industrial engines.